Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Observations from telescope

 In my spare time, (which I have a LOT of!) I find myself aimlessly floating around my spaceship looking for things to do. My last job was retrieving a decommissioned space telescope in the belt. It looked pretty old, the registration said it was for P.L.A.M.O (whatever that is).

 I wasn't allowed to look at any of the leftover data left in its hard drives, but I'm sure it had all sorts of kooky stuff >:] 

Anyway, retrieving telescopes inspired me to try some stargazing of my own. I was pretty close to Al'Adimus at the time so I decided to gaze upon it's glassy, foggy, glory, it looks alot different from this far away. As a kid, it always hogged most of the sky, but now it's nothing more than a speck!


Anyhoo, here's some doodles I took of some of the moons I could observe from my telescope. Most of them are uninteresting rocks. But then again, most things here are uninteresting rocks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Maintenance Problems, plz help!

  Hey out there! Does anyone else have a ship with a solid-core reactor? I have one on mine and it doesn’t seem to be generating enough elec...