Friday, March 22, 2024

Dream Log.

 Figured I'd start a dream log to keep track of my dreams when I go into sleep during travel.

This one was super cool but cut short because Lu-gal accidently almost started a system-wide war in MY comments section.


Anyway so It was about NICKLE BEN. It was so real! There I was! In the fields of Aeromouth, the city on fire, the sound of old-style planes overhead. And there he was, Neil Keelson *dreamy sigh* He picked me off my feet, literally, and we were like flying! it was crazy!!! and then I woke up to my notifications going off (whoops :P)

5 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think Neil Keelson lives in your head....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, my grandpa once met Neil Keelson at a Cafe near his timeshare in Floridin, from what he told me, Keelson bought him a drink and two hours later they did drunk karaoke together singing "City of New Middisan" I'd have to check my attic to see if I still have the picture among my grandpa's things. If I find it, I'll send it you.... Aslong as you finish Job 87546 in the Promian Mining Cluster in a timely and efficent manner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY!!!! and i'm already on it boss. In a bit of a pickle rn. the Mining rig kinda, well, broke my ship a bit, and i'm trying to fix it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as the contract is finished on time the photo is yours (I found it btw)

      Delete

Maintenance Problems, plz help!

  Hey out there! Does anyone else have a ship with a solid-core reactor? I have one on mine and it doesn’t seem to be generating enough elec...