Thursday, March 7, 2024

Just so we are on the same page

Some people have reached out to me saying that my ship, The Spirit of Fortune, looks suspiciously like a ship seen as part of the rebellion fleet that participated in the Tychian Revolution. 

This story is rather personal to me, so it takes alot to post this over the web

sooooo basically was a hostage during this revolution. A couple years ago, I was taking an internship at my parent's family business, (a little known company known as Kronos Mining), The insurgents targeted many of my parent's land-claims as a part of their war of nerves, (I mean they were kinda asking for it tho :I)

So then I was taken hostage by the revolutionaries, luckily, they did not harm me! They just sent me away on this ship after a battle. It was a long transit, but I ended up in the belt after a LONG trip and the rest is history!


TLDR I don't plan on taking a trip back to Caer Llan anytime soon! :P

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I remember like it was almost yesterday when I saw your 150 Reu fine show up on my desk. I do have to say I'm glad I transferred because having to yell at you and Sly to hurry up the work was tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nothin! Don't get me wrong Lu-gal I certainly wasn't fond of it at first , but I'm glad I got to meet you and Sly <3. I still have fond memories of us all hanging out during break hours (when you didn't have to use your bossy voice) and Sly complaining about how she couldn't smell anything and get (the full Yolia experience).

    I would have shoveled shit for another month if it meant getting to spend more time with you two. <3
    Next time you need a hand, you know who to call!

    ReplyDelete

Maintenance Problems, plz help!

  Hey out there! Does anyone else have a ship with a solid-core reactor? I have one on mine and it doesn’t seem to be generating enough elec...