Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Update, Fixed ship!

 Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile, ran into a bit of trouble on that station, but I was able to pick up a repair kit for my ship! I'll have to use the Manipulator in order to use the tools I found, but other than that it should be an easy fix! I found this PDA with some cool information on it, half the log is in Arkadian (I took a class in college,  my translations are pretty rusty). It talked alot about cured meats and the smell of the air processing units on Rilabad, some stuff had some different writing on it, but I couldn't translate it, pretty weird :I. 

Other than being a sucker for gossip (and pretending to be a detective :o ) I snagged the PDA because it had this super cool game on it! Idk if any of you guys played Machania, but it's a total blast! Basically you match these tiles in a row to win points! But like you gotta go up against opponents which can be tough, theres online play if I recall correctly to (I mostly remember getting my ass kicked by Alie >:I) this seems to be a rare edition though, some of these features look different. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you again and glad your ship's fixed. Machania was a favorite of mine when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a severe issue when it comes to skill building and pattern recognition.

    ReplyDelete

Maintenance Problems, plz help!

  Hey out there! Does anyone else have a ship with a solid-core reactor? I have one on mine and it doesn’t seem to be generating enough elec...